Saturday, March 27, 2010

love is hard & complicated

love is soo complicated..... now... i am in love with someone who i guess it is wrong for me to feel that way......... this is sooooo hard for me.... i cant stop thinking of that person... i always miss that person... this is hard for me, coz i am a fighting person... i will always trying to text that person... i'll find any reason to text that person....... when my text hv not being replied... i will wait & told myself that the person is busy.................... arrgghhh.... soooo hard....... i never thought that i will felt this way... hurmmm... this feeling makes my day soo hard... before this... i dont have to think about anyone too frequent....... arrggghhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. wah~~~ mcm kenal je feeling tu... every nite think of sth to sms him/her but when gets no reply feel so sad. lol ^^

    ReplyDelete