Friday, August 27, 2010

someone ..

My Dear blog .. i am currently in my own room .. Very thankful cuz the internet connection is ok at this moment..

My Dear blog .. its been a while i havent updated my blog .. i just making my life busy on other things .. dont have mood to update ..

I wanna story here about my birthday on 15 of August last 2 weeks .. but i guess .. i wanna story it later .. perhaps on the next entry ..

My dear blog .. a bout that person .. i hope i can story every single detail here .. but .. it is soooo private .. so cant story it here .. it is just that .. my life is less hurt but still hurting everyday.. now .. i am addicted to that person .. even that person dont know how i feel .. i hate addicted to someone .. that is why i dont wanna stay alone in my room.. i rather go to my friends room.. it is just that, when i am alone, i kept thinking of that person .. lastly... i get emotional.... soooo sucks............

my dear blog .. i wish that person know how i really care .. how i really love .. =( ................................................... i just wanna be the most important person in that person's life .. ='( .. but i know .. nothing will happen between us .. it is not working between us .. =( ..

my dear blog .. i hate it because i get very vulnerable when it comes to that person .. =( ............ aarrggghhh........ life is unexpected & i still hoping that we will be happy together .,

No comments:

Post a Comment