Tuesday, August 03, 2010

vulnerable ...... hurting ..

My dear blog...

Life...... there will always happen something that i don't expect to happen.. actually .. i fall for someone ... not the person that i story to you before this.. this time.. another person... & this thing happen just like what i had experienced before .. i cant tell that person .. & its hurting me .. it is too hurting me everytime i look into that person.. just like the lyric of a song... " di dekat engkau .. aku tenang " ......... when i spend my time with that person .. i feel sooo calm .. i dont worry about anything .. but .. the hardest part is .. when i am apart from that person .. i keep wondering what is that person doing at this moment .. i just miss that person like crazy .. even i am just one metre apart from that person, still i dun feel comfortable .. i just wanna be close to that person in every second of my life .. but .. thats impossible .. how i wish i can remove this feeling just like i remove the dirt on my laptop .. a few weeks before .. i dun have any feeling to anyone .. even my feeling towards the person that a fall in love before also have been faded.. i feel sooo comfortable with everything .. but then, once "falling thing" happen ... my life start to focus on that person even that person dont know about it .. what i did, just to make myself happy .. i really really wish that person to fall for me also .. but .. that is impossible .. anyway .. i just need to be strong to face this feeling everyday until i am resistance to it .. hope it didnt affect my life too much ..

my friends notice that i am a bit emotional .. i wish they know why am i like this ,, but .. i decided not to tell them.. also this time, i want to reduce posting about my feeling in my facebook...............

Ya Allah .. help me in every step that i take .. Guide me in everything that i make .. i am just too vulnerable .. too emotional .. too weak to face this thing ..

last of all ... Life = unexpected .....

**** to anyone who read this entry , plis dont ask me who is that person .. sorry.... i am soo sorry ***

3 comments:

  1. its hurt when u like sumone dat u dunno either she like u or not.. tp x slah ntok terus suke dat person ryte?? diz iz juz my opinion... hehhehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r sooo rite!!!
    it is just hurting me everyday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. bese r tue.. tyme2 remaje to love or like sumone... hehehhe... da main thing, fokus first on ur stady... =)

    ReplyDelete