Saturday, August 06, 2011

"Ko bukan Superman, mo tolong semua orang, sampai diri ko sendiri susah"

My dear blog..  it is already 6 August .. Means that, 6 Ramadhan .. Mean also .. 9 days for me to be 21 .. Oh NO... 21 .. Am I that Old ..? I dont wanna get old ........

My dear blog .. its 1:21 am .. I can't sleep .. maybe I am getting use to sleep late .. Oh No.. I need to sleep early. Its Ramadhan.. I have to wake up for sahur .. But Its ok..

oh my dear lovely blog .. I just remember one of my memories in Unimas where I was fighting with my friend .. It was in MARCH i guess .. ( me and he is like, we quarrel a bit frequent, but not that too frequent, but we r very straight to the point with each other) .. At that night, I had some kind of friend-quarrel with my friend .. He told me "Ko bukan Superman, mo tolong semua orang, sampai diri ko sendiri susah...!" .. the reason he told me that..? emm .. I better not to tell here .. Oh My Dear Friend, I know, & I guess, U r the only person who can c how my life everyday, until u said that to me .. But, for me .. I have to help anyone .. anytime .. people not asking for help for nothing .. they need help .. & .. I will be happy if can help anyone who need my help .. U see me making trouble of myself because of helping others? its ok then, rather than I live my life comfortably while other people need my help .. In fact, i dont feel any trouble .. I might seems like in a hard time, but, helping people is what makes me happy .. I know he might not read this, but, I dont care .. I just wanna wrote in this .. & thank you .. for saying that .. I treasure ur word even u might forgot it..

My dear blog .. My previous post was telling how hard for me to be in love with someone .. I mean to be STILL in love with someone .. OK..! That was a few months back .. NOW...! I am still hurting .. but, less.. Because .. U know .. Just like Malay proverbs had said >>> alah bisa tegal biasa <<< .. & that's what happen to me .. Now, I am OK .. Even that thing still hurt me, but .. I AM STRONGER now i hope.. I try not to think about that person too much .. I try not to care too much ..

My Dear Blog .. U know what .. If I look back .. remembering how hurt my life during the WHOLE 2ND YEAR..., I feel pity to myself .. How I struggle everyday with my feeling .. BUT ... I thankful for that .. All that pain, made me mature.. Made me beware when I am falling for anyone .. I am thankful .. I had loved at the fullest.. so .. What to regret? Its not wrong to love a person until we half alive .. The feeling of love, is something that we dont expect to appear.. There is goodness behind this painful love .. I believe, Allah have his own plan for me, Allah give me the feeling, Allah the place I hold onto when I am broken into pieces .. And Allah know whats the best for me .. I believe, even this painful thing happen to me, Allah have a better plan for me .. That is why HE put me in all these .. ALHAMDULILLAH..........

My dear blog .. Now .. I still hurt .. U KNOW WHY I AM STILL HURTING..? .. because its hurt knowing that we fall for someone wrong .. When I watch a drama, I will get the feeling of the character which fall for a wrong person .. EVEN I said I am still hurting .. I am not like MYSELF BEFORE .. now .. I can manage my thought a bit well ... I can whisper to myself, telling that, "its ok, Allah love u, thats y Allah gave u pain like this, HE want U to remember Allah always, to hold on to Allah always, Allah knows the best for you, that is y He let u fall for that person.." ....... This whisper, made me stronger .. !! ALHAMDULILLAH ..

My dear blog.. it very late . I have to sleep .. later on I'll wrote again .. I hope.. there r so many things to  wrote in here ...................

~~~~~~~ thats all .. again .. my post is about >>>> hurt <<< ~~~~ what a post ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment