Tuesday, December 21, 2010

afraid ..

i made myself busy editing this pic for a few hours .. LMAO!
my dear blog .. a few of my latest entry wasn't about my sadness, or my 'emo' story about my love story .. i am quite relief knowing that i didn't post 'emo' entry .. anyway .. now i am going to post an emo entry .. 

my dear blog, at the beginning of my holiday, it was hard .. well, missing someone sooo much .. but, even at Unimas, it seems like i am hurt by my own feeling .. so , what's the point ?? .. actually, before this, when i thought abut semester break, i was hoped that this holiday will help me to forget my feeling toward someone, at least, reduce my feeling .. now, it is near the end of my semester break .. the question are, can i make it?? can i successfully over my feeling ?? how will the situation ?? are there will be unexpected thing happen to me ?? am i gonna broken into pieces just like i was ??...... i am just afraid that everything will be just like the previous semester .. but .. i look forward to have a brighter life, happier life in Unimas .. hope to be more smarter in my study to have a better result .. ops! BETTER RESULT ?? what is that 'thing'?? i think, i am gonna make an entry about my latest result ... 

my dear blog .. i am afraid to face this coming semester .. =(




No comments:

Post a Comment