Monday, December 20, 2010

sayang awak!! plis don't get hurt!

my dear blog .... i want to introduce you with my lovely PERODUA VIVA !! i wanna name it  Damon Salvatore .. but, i don't know ..... Too long i guess ... but its ok .. I just tinted it last Saturday ! finally my car is almost complete ... about viser, i don't really think that i wanna put it .. rather than viser, hope i can put spoiler 1st !! haha ! do i have enough money ???? well, money is always not gonna enough .. but, i'll try to figure it out how to get it ... hopefully my car will always in a good condition .. i learned a lot from my brothers, friends & some reading in the internet about perodua viva .. hope, i will take care of you just like a hawk watching its baby ..!  love u soooo much ! u looks soooo macho after tinted.. haha! cuz the windows are looking smoking hot when it is dark ! love u! love u! love u! hi hi hi  .. about the picture, the above one, is already being removed the background .... but then, second pic, i don't feel like wanna remove the background .. haha .. u look great babe! hope to change ur rim next ! but .. rim is soooo expensive ......... never mind ... u look great what ever u r ... as long as i have car as transportation university, that is enough ... talking about financial, having a car, it is a bit less stable .. cuz, i have to think about fuel, service .... so ... hope, next coming semester, i will manage my money in the best way .... my lovely perodua viva .. hope to call you Damon, i will always love u!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment