Wednesday, December 15, 2010

r.e.v.e.a.l.........

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my draft for my upcoming post was just LOST!!!!!!! i've created it for a few hours yesterday, but .....! just now ! i wanna edit it a bit, but then .. everything turned out BLANK!! and, to make thing worst, this BLOGSPOT had their 'automatically save', when this post is blank, it will be saved as BLANK ! & BLANK is the result !!!
& ... i've already deleted all my status in my FB except the latest one ... because, the thing that i wanna reveal is, what actually i wrote in my status that most people in FB can't read, as i just choose the person that i think that they are not JUDGE MENTAL or close enough with me, or the people that i love the most, only them can read my status ..... my status sometime sound happy, sometime sound sad, sometime sound wanna die, sound giving up & more .. only special person can read those status .. SO ! THAT ARE WHAT I WANNA REVEAL those HERE!!! but ... everything gone wrong, i can't reveal it anymore, & nothing i can do about it ..  ..


my dear blog, this is sad ~ ~ ~


i guess .. this is meant to be like this .. those status will be just a secrete between me & anyone who can read it .. so .. still .. those status .. are secret .. & i already delete them .. so ...... everything will be just inside of my head & anyone head .. no more inside of internet ....   i feel so rugi .. but .. what to do .. maybe, if anyone read it from my blog, those people will speculate ridiculous conclusion .. perhaps... that is the hikmah behind this .. it's ok .....

still .. this is sad~ ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment