Thursday, June 17, 2010

home sweet home

My dear blog..

today is thursday.. i still spending my nite at my home.. but, next thursday, i will not sitting on this couch anymore.. i will be at kuching.. i just have 7 more days to spend my holiday at my home.. but.. i have to minus 3 days.. i will go to Miri tomorrow & will be back on sunday..

a place called home.. home? .. maybe most of people will know what is a place called home.. ~home~ a place where we feel "home".. the feeling where we EXTREMELY get used to every single part of that house.. the feeling where we are 24/7 .. 365.. accepted.. invited in.. sometimes.. others' home 'looks' great.. but, still.. it 'feels' great at our home.. home sweet home... a popular phrase.. & it's true..

my home... a place where i missing at when i back at unimas...
the place where i grow up..
the place where i can hear the laughter of my parents.. my brothers.. my sisters..
the place where sometimes i can see the rivalry among family..
the place where i learned to talk, crawl, walk...
the place that witness some part of my life..
my home... a place like no other..

No comments:

Post a Comment