Thursday, June 24, 2010

14 days to develop a habit

My dear blog,

actually. the title is only for one of my story.. i got a few story for tonite.. Tomorrow , i will go to Kuching.. i guess... my 2nd semester holiday will be ended very very soon.. next saturday... I will check in at unimas residential college.. emm.. just as usual... i just dont really like my holiday to be ended.. i cant be lazy 24/7 anymore.. my teacher once said to me.. behavior of human can be developed within 14 days.. for example.. sleeping time.. if we get use to sleep at 1200 am for 14 days.. after that, our body will automatically want to sleep at 1200 am... HENCE.. i use to sleep at 3 am.. 2 am during this holiday... as a result.. i will have problem to sleep early when i am in unimas.. adehh!! what can i do....

after this.. no more tv... lots of great tv series i will miss after this.... emmm... never mind.. i dont get any payment for those tv series anyway.. hi hi hi.. apart from that... i am excited to go back to kuching.. to live a chaotic life... life that full of laughter, sad, tiring etc/////

my dear blog,

just now... i text my ex.. i just curious to know she is accepted at what university.. she said USM... well .. that's cool.. USM is one of the great university in Malaysia... then.. i was shocked.. she thanks me.. she said.. thank you for still reminding her.. seriously i was shocked... actually i never forget her.. but.. not in the way of love anymore.. i know i am over her already.. (i guess).. i admit, i still have feeling towards her.. but... i guess it is only for 5% more.... not much.... u tell me.. couple for 3 years plus.. who can over that.. me? yup!! ehehee.... i asked her.. she said... she was afraid that i was mad at her.. then i asked her again.. "mad?"... she said.... never mind... dont talk about that thing anymore.. she changed the topic... she asked me, u got FB rite? ... she said also have FB account... then i searched for it... ahahaha... jadik stalker kejap.. then... i wonder... did she found my FB page? i asked her... she said she dont know my FB.... i bit relief there! hi hi hi.. lastly i add her.. actually... during we text, the feeling suddenly pop out.. even a bit, but i can feel it.. the feeling where the person who i was loved before.. i repeat the word.. WAS.. it is not the same when we text with other person... emmmm.... i dont know... i am over her.. i am .. YES I AM... kalau ada jodoh... nanti jumpa... kawin la... hi hi hi.. kalau tak..... tak la.. kawin dengan orang lain.. hahaaa... ops! suddenly.. i am getting emotionally cuz of this thing.... ok.. enough... enough...

my dear blog..

there is a page in FB that is really understand me.... konon.. click here.. ... "I don't think of you as a crush anymore, more like a bad habit I can't get rid of." well.. this is my problem for this few weeks.. a few month back.. i was DEEPLY in love with my crush.. i used to think about that person a lot... but now... it became one of my habit.... just like my teacher once said... it takes 14 days to develop habit.. now.... that person is my bad habit... Oh My God.......... i dont know... bad habit.... bad habit.. bad habit.. no more crush.... but.... i am thnkfull... no more crush... no more emotional life.. ahaha.... i felt soo relief.. i realise.. this holiday makes me forget of that person.. & it is great! my life is coming to normal back! yeay!!!!

my dear blog.... there's a lot more thing i wanna type here... but i gotta go now.. it's late already.. i havent pack my stuff... but... there will be a matched for fifa at 2 am... hu hu hu.. while waiting... i can pack my stuff...

~my chaotic life >> will start soon~~ i need to do my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 yeahhh!!! (semangat gilerszzz)

just as usual. (english tunggang langgang)

No comments:

Post a Comment