Thursday, June 24, 2010

mommy & daddy ..

my dear blog..

i am currently at kuching.. i arrived at 3.35 pm just now.. before i went to airport.. i pack a few of my things... my parents also busy.. they prepare things i need to bring to kuching to give to my aunty.. beside that... my mom kept asking about my things.. she afraid that my things would be left at home.. watching at my parents.. they are soooo busy helping me packing my things.. not mine actually... things that what we called souvenir.. looking at them suddenly touched my heart.. i get emotionally.. hi hi hi..tiba2 kan.. how they are really care about me.. how they want me to success in my study.. success in my life.. they support me.. very touching.. emmmmm....... i wish i can pay back all of their hard works rite at this moment.. i wish i can take all of their burden and make those burden disappear.. i wish i can make them happy everyday.. no worries at all.. from the moment they wake up in the morning, until they go to sleep, i wish i can give them comfort .. nothing to make them sad or mad .. anyway.. i love both of you & i want to pay back all your hard works.. harap2 aku sempat.. T.T ...

No comments:

Post a Comment