Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Privacy Dilemma

for the past few days.. i kept thinking.. i wanna write most of my feeling expression in this blog.. but.. some of the story related to some people who might read this blog.. i dont know.. i think.. i was too naive to expose my blog to others.. now... i want to change this blog's address.. but... i dont know... on the other hand.. i really appreciate my followers.. & i also appreciate for some people who read my story even they dont follow.... hrrmmmmm.... those who willing to follow & read my blog are too precious.. but.... i am afraid my blog readers are not just them... i am afraid that there are more....... i know we can set privacy setting... but.. i dont wanna do it.. i like it simple.. no need to set any privacy....

emmmmmmmmmm...... what to do....????? never mind.... i am mature enough to think.. i just need time to think....

No comments:

Post a Comment