Monday, May 31, 2010

"i dont really understand people especially myself"

tonight... i feel 'something'.. a thing that i dont know what is it or what happen.. my mind doesnt feels like wanna interacting with other people too much.. in FB.. i just feels empty.. the only thing that my brain interested to do is watching television.. i dont know... when i open my facebook tonight.. a rare phenomena happen.. a few people start to chat with me... & the worst part is... i have nooooo mood to chat.... but..... i know... i have to reply what they ask & show to them that i am interested in their conversation.... it is just that... when i got no mood, i ain't got any ideas to chat.... aarrggghhh..... still.... what is this feeling.. i am blurr.... open facebook but, i get blurr... aarrgghhh... is it sad??? or angry?? or happy??? but y??? y sad?? y happy?? y angry??? emmmm.... just like what i've said once....


"i dont really understand people especially myself"

No comments:

Post a Comment