Sunday, September 05, 2010

just menaip ... nothing actually

.......my dear blog.... i wanna wrote something to that person .. aarrgghh.. this soo hard for me everyday .................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you...
can you love me just the way i love you
can you miss me just the way i miss you
can you care about me just the way i care about you...

you...
i think about you almost every hour in my life...
are you doing the same thing??

you...
knowing that it is not working between us is hurting me..
knowing that your feeling aint the same with my feeling is hurting me..
knowing that i will still looking at you & telling in my heart that i love u is hurting me..
missing you & cant tell you that i miss you is hurting me..
care about everything that you do and cant do anything is hurting me..

you...
i am tired of being sad thinking of this...
i am tired of missing you..
i am tired...
i am tired...
i am tired...

"be patient" is what i whisper in my heart knowing that i am tired of loving you..
even i am tired.. i still love you.. dont know when this would end.. i dont know what to do.. everything is distracted .. everything is not right .. i just can be calm when i am around you.. beside you, i felt soooo relief .. no worries at all..

you..
i love you..
i miss you..
i care about you..
its hard & hurting me everyday..

hope you know this.. hope you are the same even i know it is impossible for you to do the same... "mungkin ini memang jalan takdir ku.. mengagumi tanpa dicintai".(ungu, cinta dalam hati) ....


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pathetic me<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment