Thursday, September 09, 2010

mad ..

my dear blog ..
today .. when i think about that person .. i just get mad with myself... i am angry with myself... i hate myself for can not get rid of that person from my mind .. now.. i am still mad at myself ... when someone text me, the 1st person that i hope that text me is that person .. like just now .. i suddenly smile when my phone sound.. but .. it was someone else ..... hurmm... i am just too angry with myself rite now .. i dont arrange my life proper anymore .. my room is like hell .. my self is like zombie .. y am i should be like this.. can i just take this thing easy & move on with my wonderful life???????????????????

i just need that person .. i just miss that person .. i just wanna know what's the news .. is it fine there .. is it happy there .. is it busy there .. but .. y should i know all that?? i am no body to that person .. i am just no one to that person .. so..... STOP! i wish i can shut down myself .... & start over with no feeling toward that person anymore ......................

last but not least .. ******* my post is still a pathetic post talking about my pathetic life falling for someone ******************************* SUCKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment