Monday, September 06, 2010

still about you..

My dear blog.. seems like 3 more days to raya.. its been 2 days i am home.. & i miss that person sooo much.. my dear blog, i dont know... i hate this.. why am i should love that person sooo much ? i should love Allah more than anything else.. for this ramadhan, it is the 1st ramadhan that i experience of hurting from loving someone.. & it is gonna be my 1st raya missing someone far away... i just wanna have my normal life back... i never thought i would be like this.. maybe there are goodness behind all of this misery.. i dont know.......... i am just tired... can i just keep this "uneasy feeling" inside a box & throw that box away... its like every single second i keep thinking about that person.. i just wanna text that person sooo much.. i just wanna make a phonecall to that person soo much.. but?? what should i told that person?? i dont wanna bother that person.. & i dont want that person would feel wierd.. i wish i can call that person & tell, "i just miss u sooo much, what r u doing there?" ...... but that is impossible.. i wish we can text each other.. aarrgghhh... i am just a fool... i am just fool because of falling for someone like this.. i just want my normal life back.. i am just tired thinking of that person every single second in my life... aaarrgghhhh.......... this is soooo hard.... sooo hurting me... every thing that i did is not feeling right.. i miss that person.. even just a msg from that person could make my life shining bright .. but .. that would never happen .. i dont know.. i dont know.. i dont know.. i want to end this.......... i want this to be ended .. its not working between us.. so ... i need to end this ..... but .. my heart is yelling to me that i miss that person.. my heart is yelling to me that i want that person.. my heart is yelling to me that i love that person soooooo much.. my heart is yelling to me that i care about that person... worrying about that person......... but... i want this to be ended.. nothing will happen between us.......... nothing... nothing.. nothing..........................................................................................................................................................................................

oh my dear blog .. hurting everyday is not my option.. i dont asked to hurt.. but.. this is what happen to me.. sometimes.. i am the one who are the most hyper active in joking with people around me just to cover my sadness..

my der blog.......... i love that person sooo much.... can i just say i dont love that person & nothng will happen...................................... can i just say that i dont miss that person... i wish it is that easy........

i dont know what am i merepek here about....... but..... i am just tired of missng that peron.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment