Friday, April 30, 2010

i just love you

its been a week I have not updated my blog... it is just that i am busy with examination... i just wanna wrote about *that person*.....


be with u is a thing that i always wanted to do... when i am apart from you, in my mind, is just.. how can i meet you.. at least by looking at your face.. looking at your face.. hearing your voice.. is something that can makes me feel soooo relief.. when i havent c u.. it seems like my world is going to end..

to be with you is something impossible... to be with you, lots of thing have to be changed... so, will we ever be together...

i still remember... how i felt about you at the time that i havent fall for you .. everything were easy.. u r part my friend.. someone who i sometimes talked with... making jokes... everything was nothing but a simple feeling.. friend.. i pure feeling... just friend.. suddenly... one day.. *i cant type here*.. everything turned upside down.. u r a part of my priority... i always looking at you.. i just cant take my eyes of you.... when i cant c u.. i started to worry.. & looking for you.. when i found where u were standing.. or sitting.. i felt sooo relief.. i just really wanted to be with you in every minutes... i wanted to walk with you to class together.. have lunch, dinner, supper together.. have fun together.. study with you together... sit in the class with you... but... even there are sometimes that i can be with you, you has your own life... you have your own friends.. your own schedule.. i also have my own life.. i have my own friend.. my own schedule... i know... its hard for you to get into my life..... we are in a different world...... it is just so difficult.....

i started to think... why do i love u?? the only answer that come out from my mind is... i just love you... before this.. i can understand when some peopla said.... love come without we invite it.. we just fall in love... after this... i really really understand about it... falling in love doesnt matter who the person to be loved with.. but... when it comes to a person who r not easily to be loved.. love becomes a hard thing.. it is soooo hard... again.... I JUST LOVE YOU..... i dont know y.... i love you everyday......every second... aaarrgghhh... i wish that you could know my feeling.... & u love me too... things would be better... MAYBE... maybe things would be better.... we dont know,.., what are the future is...... ermmmm.... i love you,, i love you,, i love you!!!! =(

4 comments:

  1. :)))
    kin kuat ht mok tauk..hee~~
    ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh~~~ sweet nya.... sy yg dh x brp nk bercinta cintan pun rasa kemanisan nya... mcm kenal jak feeling tu... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAK FA :: HUHU... never....
    Mei Kin :: sweet & killing me

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe tauk2..eksen jk bha...xpa...mek phm bh prsaan ktk ya...mek pun cmya jwk..suka ngn org yg mustahil utk kta dpt...sbr jk...mgkin ya dugaan TUHAN brik ngn kta..tgga gne iman kta kawal prsaan ya...lak2 ilang dikpun ny...cuma bik ms jk la..lupak ya xmgkn, tp mgkin bkurang jk....bena kata meikin...sweet da jk..haha..kmk gik suk tym bc nya...arp2 mek temu laki jwg cmya..wakakakakakka..lols!

    ReplyDelete