Sunday, May 23, 2010

black out .. then, streamyx problem...

Soo sucks.. last saturday... the whole village was blackout.. From 0900 untill 1730.. fortunately, the day b4, I already planned with my mom to go to visit relatives at other village..

my point is.. After the blackout ended.. I immediately grab my laptop, trying to on9... after a few minutes I on9.. the connection suddenly have some problem... It was appearing connected at my laptop... but.. when i tried to check my router... nothing wrong also... lastly.. i called 100... TM hotline.. i wanna ask what is the problem.. then the operator said... there were problem at the cable networt at the colombo & Mumbai.. That connect Malaysia to europe... they promise that there will be no more problem after 29 of May...

Before this.. I survived at home because there was internet connection... no boring at all.. but.. after this... for 5 days..?? ermm.. guess... i need to adapt to "no streamyx" environment for 5 days.... lastly... i decided to active my mobile celcom broadband.. then, connect my phone with laptop.. then.... I am able to online... yuhuuuu..... but .. one thing is... all the download works need to be stop for a while.. well ... connecting to internet by using celcom broadband ain't faster.. and.. frequently lost connection... S***!! so.. i just can open my FB... blog... chat ..

arrgghh.... i still have a few things that i wanna download.. especially the korean drama Stairway to heaven... as it was requested by my sis.... I also want to download some other drama... and movies.... this is soo menyusahkan.......!!! but.. what to do.....

& for the record... the connection was lost for last few minutes.. using this connection is always like this!! not consistent at all... f***ing S**t!!

No comments:

Post a Comment