Friday, May 21, 2010

cross the line

hurmmm... there is one thing that keep lingering in my mind since last nite.. i just keep thinking about it.. it is about what am i gonna do when that thing happen.. i just dont wanna tell about the detail in my blog coz it is something that is very private to me.. i just cant cross the line.. i should do the right thing... the right action.. all the right way.. i cant cross the line.. some part of my head keep thinking.. what if i dont react the right way.. WHAT IF I CROSS THE LINE.. no!! why am I thinking this way.. Oh God!! Never mind... I'll try my best!! i should make it right.. i should.. i must make it right... Hope.............. i will not CROSS THE LINE when the time comes.. i really hope.. I am mature enough to make the right decision what is good.. what is wrong... CROSSING THE LINE AIN'T THE OPTION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment